Fortune SACCO members’ privacy is very important to us, and how we deal with personal information is outlined in our terms and conditions. We hope the way in which we gather and use your personal information addresses and respects any concerns you may have:
We will only use the personal information we gather:
• For normal course of our business to provide the products and services you have requested
• For your identification.
• For determination if we can offer you a better service or more relevant products
• For sending updates of changes in services which are important to you or which we feel may be of interest to you
• For credit assessment
• For monitoring and analyzing our business
We will disclose your personal information only to:
• Our agents to administer and operate your account or to conduct our business on your behalf.
Whilst every effort has been taken in the compilation of this website, the society cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or changes since the launch or for the consequential loss arising from such changes or inaccuracies or for any other loss, direct or consequential arising in connection with information contained on the website.